We are looking for a talented Android App developer to design, assemble, and regularly maintain our next generation of Android applications. Your primary objective at Apprient will be developing top-notch Android applications geared towards the latest Android mobile devices. Your
responsibilities will include working together with the design team to create new application features, identifying and fixing application bugs, maintaining the core code, and updating various applications on the Android App Store.
As an Android app developer, your main tasks will include writing and proofreading code, monitoring customer’s feedback, and coordinating with the team within and outside of their department. Over time, you will be required to create app updates once you have familiarized yourself with the applications.
The ideal candidate should exhibit expertise in one of the major programming languages and a sound comprehension of the product life cycle. We are looking for a candidate who is highly diligent, creative and possesses diverse problem-solving skills.
The Android Developer should also share links to apps they have developed on the Android app store.
- Conceptualizing Android applications that can be used on a wide range of Android devices
- Working with UI and UX Designers, and Software Testers, to guarantee that each application is in perfect working order
- Executing security measures to protect user data
- Proofreading your code and amending any mistakes before publishing the app
- Creating updates, including additional features and bug fixes for release
- Monitoring application reviews from users and working on the cited areas for improvement
- Working together with the marketing department to ensure there is consistency in the company’s brand/voice across the board
- Ensuring that the development of apps is consistent with the company’s standards Requirements:
- Degree in software development, computer science, or a similar field of specialization
- Proficiency in Java, C++, Kotlin
- Ability to utilize the Android Studio, including the Android SDK
- Exception coding and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to execute tasks across multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Prior experience working as an android developer will be valuable