Apprient is looking for a talented Back-End Web Developer who will manage the exchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain server-side logic, ensuring responsiveness and high performance of the front-end, and maintenance of the central database. Your role will also include incorporating any front-end features designed by the team into the application. Familiarity with front-end technologies is necessary for this role.
The Back-end Developer should also share links to projects they have worked on as back-end applications.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Optimizing the application to achieve maximum speed and scalability
- Creating libraries and reusable code for future use
- Implementation of data protection and security features
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in one or more back-end programming language.
- In-depth understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as SASS and LESS
- Incorporation of various data sources and databases into a single system
- Data migration, scripting, and transformation
- Setting up and administering backups
- Laying output data in diverse formats
- Expertise in OWASP security principles
- Experience working with code versioning tools e.g., GIT
- Making database schemas that support business processes