We are looking for a talented iOS developer to design, assemble, and regularly maintain our next generation of iOS applications. Your primary objective at Apprient will be developing top-notch iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties will include collaborating with the design team for new application features, maintaining the core code, identifying, and fixing application bugs, and regularly updating applications on the App Store.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the different iOS Frameworks, be an expert in Objective-C, and have the ability to work as part of a team. In the end, the iOS developer should be able to create unique, functional, and attractive applications that meet the needs of the user.
The iOS App Developer should also share links to apps they have developed on the app store.
- Designing and assembling mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Working together with the design team to outline app features
- Ensuring that the application meets the outlined specifications while incorporating high standards of quality and performance
- Maintaining the code of the application
- Fixing all bugs affecting the application before the final release
- Recognizing potential glitches and resolving any application bottlenecks
- Publishing applications on the App Store
- Creating and implementing application updates
- Degree in software development, computer science, or a similar field of specialization
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Apple’s application interface guidelines and design principles
- Previous experience working as an iOS app developer
- Proficiency working with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and Swift
- Wide-ranging experience working with iOS Frameworks such as Core Text, Core Data, and Core Animation
- Acquaintance with iOS back-end services
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as SVN, Git, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with push notifications, cloud messaging, and APIs
- Experience with continuous integration